Ebola 1 – Supplies soon ready to leave

UPDATE 21st Sept!

We just received a summary from Liberia on today 21st Sept efforts.

The transports of chlorine and buckets to Lofa County and Grand Bassa County have been delayed since some supplies are not available until tomorrow morning. The transports are planning on leaving tomorrow, Monday, before noon.

To ensure that help arrives where its mostly needed, Momolu Vannie and Benson Whea are coordinating our transports together with the Lofa Relief Committe and the Grand Bassa County Ebola Task Force. These groups have an overview of which districts and communities that are most badly hit by Ebola. And these are the districts and communities that our transports will target. More updates will come during this week. Thanks for supporting this initiate.